Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Goo stories #31











            I bit into my lip. As if in slow motion, the energy wrapped around my body.
            Maru's claw bit into Mom's beautiful skin.
            A barking sound echoed from behind Maru.
            My back itched.
            I bounded forward. "Mom!"
            When blood began to roll down Mom's neck, her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her knees wobbled.
            Creak.
            Crack!
            Boom!
            Snap!
            The door exploded, and a wave of energy ripped Maru's claw into shreds. Maru jumped atop the desk. He hissed.
            I switched toys and caught mom in an energy claw of my own.
            Cody sprang into the room. He panted.
            "What happened, Uncle Cody?"
            "Ren ... ." Cody liked his nose.
            I shook my head and took hold of the bouncy ball once more. "Please, heal Mom."
            Cody nodded. "Okay, but I'm pretty much spent after that."
            "That's fine." After locking eyes with Maru, I hissed. "I want to settle the score with Maru by myself anyway."
            Maru bared his teeth. "Do you honest think you can handle me? By yourself?" He began to laugh.
            As long as I can prevent you from using that massive toy in your bag ... . "Of course I can!" I bounced off of the ground, hit the ceiling and leaped towards Maru.



Next: Part 32



No comments:

Post a Comment