Monday, September 16, 2013

Writing update #2

For PAINTING:

Well, I just finished the expanding of Chapter 23.

I have the outline for the last new chapter (24) I'm going to add to this book, and chapter 25 printed out.  After I finish chapter 24, I still need to print it and go through it with an edit before moving on. Though, I'll probably have a good bit of time tomorrow since it's the speech contest at work. I'll probably go ahead and edit chapter 25, then just go back and do 24.

Tomorrow night I should be able to clean up the last four chapters and print them out. With luck, I'll be finished with this draft by the end of the week, rework the hook chapters and post the first chapter for beta readers.

Nothing to it but hard work.

Thanks for reading,
Travis

Next: Update 3

No comments:

Post a Comment