Saturday, September 14, 2013

Living in Tokyo

Coming from Alabama, Tokyo is like a completely different world. There are so many people along with the building crowded streets. It can be intimidating. There are two big questions that everyone always asks me: "How do you meet girls?" being the main one and "How do I meet new people?" coming in second. Both have similar solutions, though they must be approached in a slightly different way. It's really easy to meet people if you have the right attitude.

So, in this blog, I'll discuss various strategies for picking up girls, including useful expressions in Japanese for those who don't speak Japanese or are still in the process of learning it. I'll talk about the different ways to make new friends. I'll also discuss my writing! (I'm an English teacher by day and a writer every time in between.) For my writing, I'll give updates on current projects, release information, helpful resources, drunk stories as well as 'how did he get there?' drunk picture-short fiction stories.

I will try and update this blog as often as I can, but writing generally takes up 90% of my time. I'll try post a comment and first strategy on picking up girls later today.

Well, I hope you enjoy reading my blog and will consider checking out my books when I finally get them into publishing format.

Thanks,
Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment