Thursday, October 3, 2013

Goo stories #4







            I thrashed against my bonds. "Maru?" It couldn't be ... he's dead, right?
            "How perrrrrspective of you, Goo." Maru cackled.
            "What are you doing here?"
            "Is that not obvious?"
            I swallowed. The lump in my throat wouldn't go away. "I had nothing to do with that night."
            "Oh ... but your ... information is what led The Pack to my hideout."
            I craned my neck around to look upon the face of evil. "What do you want?"
            Maru narrowed his eyes. "I want you to get something for me." A grin sprouted across his face. ... It was more than disturbing.
            "You must have gone crazy!" I shook my head. "Like I'd ever help you."
            After licking his lips, Maru placed his front paws together. "Then I guess you never want to see your mother again."
            My eyes bulged. Thump. Thump! Thump! I trembled. "Mom?" My heart pounded in my ears, and my head spun.



Next: Part 5

No comments:

Post a Comment