Saturday, February 8, 2014

Writing resources #16

Today, I wanted to share another writing resource called Edit Minion, and how I use it for writing.








Edit Minion is an awesome resource for writers. I use it before running my chapter/scene through grammarly and text-to-speech. It allows me to pick out the words I overuse as well as my sentence structure. It helps pick out said-book-isms, though I don't really use them. The cliches counter and weak word features are nice. Above it all though, I love the Tricky Homonym feature, because grammarly doesn't always catch them all.

The best part about Edit Minion? It's free! Try it out! Run your scenes and chapters through it and see if you can tighten you pros.

Keep writing!
Travis


Next: Body language cheat sheet 3


No comments:

Post a Comment